Riverside Kayak Connection hosts a bi-annual swap meet twice a year. Once in spring and again in fall. Enjoy great deals on retail, demo, and consignment items.
- Save on RKC merchandise and consignment items
- Sell your used kayaks and gear with RKC’s consignment program.
- Have fun, learn more about kayaking and all the exciting programs and events RKC has planned for the 2019 Season.
- 2 Consignment Options: 20% of the selling price of each consigned item shall be retained by RKC and 80% will be paid to Consignor or 5% of the selling price of each consigned item shall be retained by RKC and 95% will be issued as a store credit at RKC.
- To be fair to other customers, once you select your dream kayak, please complete the sale at the register and pick up a sold tag. (A kayak is fair game until it has a sold sign!)
- Small items may be dropped off any time prior to April 3, 2019, but larger items and kayaks can only be dropped off on April 6, 2019 RKC will open at 8:30 am on April 6th to accept kayaks, canoes, or other larger items.
- Consignor must pick up all unsold kayaks and/or canoes by 4:00 pm, April 6, 2019. Consignor must pick up all other items by Saturday, April 13, 2019. All unsold items not picked up by these dates will be charged a storage fee of $10.00 per day.