Belle Isle Park Recreation Passport
The State of Michigan Recreation Passport is required for vehicles entering Belle Isle Park and can be purchased though the following venues:
- Through the Secretary of State during license plate registration renewal;
- On Belle Isle at the visitor contact stations, seasonally (Cash only)
- On Belle Isle at the administrative office (White House) on Inselruhe Avenue across from the Belle Isle Aquarium, during regular weekday business hours.; or
- At any Michigan state park or recreation area.
- $11 - Michigan registered vehicles
- $5 - Michigan registered motorcycles
- $31 - Non-Michigan annual pass
- $9 - Non-Michigan daily pass
- Daily passes are not available for Michigan registered vehicles
- Pedestrians, bicyclists and those using public transportation can enter the park for free and do not need the passport.
For additional information on the State of Michigan State Park Recreation Passport visit the DNR's site.