Belle Isle Park Recreation Passport
The State of Michigan Recreation Passport is required for vehicles entering Belle Isle Park and can be purchased though the following venues:
- Through the Secretary of State during license plate registration renewal;
- On Belle Isle at the visitor contact stations, seasonally
- On Belle Isle at the administrative office (White House) on Inselruhe Avenue across from the Belle Isle Aquarium, during regular weekday business hours.; or
- At any Michigan state park or recreation area.
- $11 - Michigan registered vehicles
- $5 - Michigan registered motorcycles
- $31 - Non-Michigan annual pass
- $9 - Non-Michigan daily pass
- Daily passes are not available for Michigan registered vehicles
- Pedestrians, bicyclists and those using public transportation can enter the park for free and do not need the passport.